Tuesday, July 15, 2014

One Month Old!

This guy is one month old already!

We have been having so much fun getting to know Hudson.  He is such a sweet boy, generally content and laid back.  He started out sleeping like a champ, but the last week or so he has been a little ornery at night!  After he eats around 3:30am, he just wants to hang out & not go back to sleep for awhile.  Normally, he eats every 3 hours, though sometimes in the late evening he will go for a 4 hour stretch which gives me a chance to sleep a little bit longer.  


Adley seems to be adjusting pretty well to the new baby in town, although she has been having a few more fits lately.  She also tells me she's a baby and wants me to carry her more than usual, but overall she is doing good.  She likes to help by bringing me the pacifier or a blanket, and she always asks "OK baby?" when he starts to cry.  Sometimes if he cries a lot she'll tell him "Hush, Baby!"


I was nervous about how a new baby would fit into our family of 3, but Hudson fits in perfectly!  For me, it has been a much easier transition than it was when Adley was born, which I'm very thankful for. We are so blessed by this little guy, and look forward to seeing who he becomes as he grows!

No comments: