Friday, January 25, 2013

Baby's First Christmas

I'm a little late with this post, but Adley's first Christmas was so much fun!  We had several different celebrations that stretched over a couple of weeks.  Of course, she wasn't spoiled one bit!  She just has enough new toys and presents to last her quite a long time!



Our first Christmas celebration was two weekends before Christmas in Broken Arrow with Matt's family.  We had a nice, relaxing weekend where we enjoyed finger foods, unwrapping gifts & going to see some Christmas lights.  Adley was completely mesmerized by all the lights!

Christmas in Duncan was the following weekend with my mom's side of the family, and then we celebrated on Christmas morning with my immediate family, and later in the day with my dad's family.  We certainly don't skimp on the Christmas celebrations!


Although Adley certainly enjoys playing with all of her toys & reading her new books, she was really  more interested in the bows and tissue paper while we were unwrapping presents.  I'm sure she'll be right in the middle of everything next Christmas!

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday.  I'm sure it's due to the beautiful decorations at my parents' house, and all the fun celebrations that we have with family and friends around the holidays. And I love cold weather, so that's just an added bonus!  But, celebrating Christmas this year with Adley was by far more exciting than any Christmas in the past!

No comments: