Friday, March 30, 2012

Baby Girl Bell

Well, I am reluctant to post ultrasound pictures on Facebook (I just feel like that is a little too personal to share with 600 "friends"), but today we had a 3-D ultrasound & I thought my few loyal blog readers would like to see the pictures!

In this one she is biting her bottom lip...

And in this one her hand is by her chin...

Unfortunately, she wasn't extremely cooperative, but we got a few good pictures!

Baby Girl is still in need of a name!  My class of 4th & 5th graders are trying to convince me that I should let them vote on the name.  So far I have told them "no," but I might have to consider that option if Matt & I can't make a decision!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ah, I love it! We didn't have a name for Ava till around the 30ish week mark, you get to the point where you so want to call them by a name instead of just 'the baby', I remember that feeling. Good luck on the name hunt!

T. Brodie said...

Her little smile is so sweet! It is so neat to see the pictures now, and then compare them afterwards. You still have time for a name. Do you have some options in mind, or things you automatically rule out? That might help narrow it. It might just be that you'll know what fits her when you see her! Good luck- can't believe it won't be much longer!

MrsWorshek said...

Precious! How exciting!

Amy said...

Awww...I think I might see a little round Ford Face! Thanks for posting the 3D pics. I love them! Can't wait to meet her.

Kelly T said...

Yay for pics of baby girl!! She is already precious. I think you should let your class decide. :)