Friday, April 07, 2006

Real Quick...

I'm at work, and although I'm not terribly busy, I'm a bit sleepy and not in the writing mood. So here's a quick update because I know there are tons of people who are dying to hear about our exciting life!

For Spring Break (well, it was Matt's spring break and my vacation time), Matt and I made the 12 hour trip to Oklahoma, yet again. We left Bama around 4:30 in the afternoon on Friday, expecting to stop around midnight in Shreveport. Well, if you haven't tried the new Vault Energy Drink, I'm here to tell you that IT WORKS!! We stopped along the way at a gas station, and Matt decided to try Vault, which in turn kept him from getting tired until we reached DUNCAN at 5:00 in the morning!! Yes, Friends, we drove ALL NIGHT LONG. Actually, he drove and I slept. I would occasionally wake up along the way, but for the most part I snoozed after about 11:30. We spent the weekend in Duncan, then Matt went up to OC to do some recruiting for the law school, while I stayed in Duncan for a couple of days. What did I do in Duncan? Definitely went with my parents to doctors appointments. Isn't that what people do when their parents are old!?!

We got to see Chloe (matt's neice) score 2 goals at her soccer game (actually she scored 3, but one was for the other team!) We didn't make the trip home in one night, but we did have the pleasure of staying at a luxury hotel on the way home. Ok, actually it was Motel 6, and it wasn't luxurious AT ALL!! I dream of the day when we can upgrade to staying at a hotel that doesn't smell like smoke, and has been cleaned recently, and doesn't have people partying outside the room all night long... Well, that's our trip in a nutshell. This weekend is the last weekend we'll have free for quite awhile. I think we're going to replace our fence tomorrow. Ok, that's all for now!

1 comment:

Krista said...

HELLO LORI! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. I just wanted to pop in and say hello.