Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favorite Things

I get a daily email from Finding Joy that always has an encouraging thought, especially for stay at home moms.  Every Friday she posts her "Favorite Things" from the week, which is her way of recognizing the everyday things she is grateful for.  I thought I would give it a go today.

Here are a few things I'm thankful for this week:

1. This sleepy baby who slept most of the way home on our flights from Colorado on Sunday.

2. Selling our house in Dallas so we can begin the search for a house in Houston.  Although we will miss our house in Dallas, and I'm a little sad to see it go, it is a blessing to have it sold!

3. My sweet girl trying so hard to crawl and sit up on her own.


4. A nice, relaxing week at home.  After all our travels over the past few months, and moving yet again, it was a welcome change to just spend the week in one place with our little family.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!



friday favorite things | finding joy

No comments: