Well, I don't really have anything interesting to post. In fact, I couldn't even come up with a title. I just felt like it was time for a post...and I felt like putting off grading papers for a little while longer. Here's what's happening in our lives lately (WARNING: our lives are not so exciting, so unless you're my mom you'll probably be bored with the following list):
1. We had a labor day cook out at our apartment with people from church. I didn't take pictures, I don't know why. I think it was a success...people seemed to enjoy playing horse shoes and bocce ball.
2. Matt has been working...a lot. He comes home from work & works some more. But at least he comes home and doesn't stay at work all night. For that I'm thankful. Last night we both sat on the couch and worked for several hours. I think we said maybe 7 words to each other the whole time we were working. But at least we were together. Very romantic.
3. I'm back to being an Online Teaching Assistant. I like it. Some of the papers that are terrible make me laugh and keep me entertained, so that's good.
4. There's a girl from church that also works from home, so this week we have taken to "working" together. In other words, we meet at a bakery or somewhere and chat while pretending to work. It's not exactly efficient, but at least I have some social interaction. I like her. I think we could be good friends.
5. Today I'm working at Barnes & Noble. Earlier, I went to the bathroom, pushed open an unlocked stall and found a man in the stall...I was in the girl's bathroom. I checked. Luckily, his back was to the door so he didn't notice that I peeked in on him.
I think that's about all I have to say for now. I just noticed that my sentences are very choppy in this post. Maybe the papers of the online students are rubbing off on me. Have a good day!
No Mess Artwork – Mommy Secret
17 hours ago