Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmastime...

Well, despite Matt's greatest efforts to the contrary, we have completed our Christmas decorating. It's not as impressive as mom's house by any means, but then again we aren't having family Christmas and church parties either...so I guess it will do. Hope you're having a wonderful day!

The Christmas tree (thanks Mom & Dad for the hand-me-down):


The stockings I made the year we got married (love them, but Matt's mad that I didn't make one for Lucy):

I framed some of last year's Christmas Cards for the mantle:

3 comments:

Jacob and Amy Hall said...

Beautiful!!! I love all of it. Hope you guys have a GREAT x-mas!

Regina said...

It looks fabulous! We miss you guys and hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Love you!

Louise said...

CUTE idea with last years Christmas cards!!! And the house looks great!!