Friday, January 30, 2009

The Apartment...

Well, as promised, I have taken pictures of our apartment to share with the world. I'm not sure they capture just how tiny it really is, but you might get an idea. Honestly, after I got over the initial shock of how small it is, I've started to get used to it. It's actually pretty cozy, and really easy to keep clean! I didn't take a picture of the closet (which is where I'm sitting to write this post...I like to call it the office) or the bathroom. The closet is actually a nice size, and the bathroom is small, but big enough to use. So...enjoy!

This is a picture from the corner of the room. It shows most of the room, besides the futon (which I was standing on to take the pic).


This is a close up of the kitchen. Notice the 2 inches of counter space we have between the sink & stove...that's the only counter we have!


This one was taken from the other side of the room. I was standing in front of the sink to take it.


So, hopefully that gives you a good idea of what our apartment looks like!

5 comments:

Matt & Carol said...

Wow! And I thought our apartment was small. Our stove is just like yours but we do have a few more inches of counter space. After seeing your pics I won't take our 400sq feet for granted anymore! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's just cozy enough~ You will actually miss it one day believe it or not! AND.....ONE day your entire apartment will be the size of your closet when you find a home! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

This post made me miss your apartment pretty badly...

Izzy

Kelly T said...

This really is amazing to me - we get so used to having a lot of space and we don't even realize. Bet you're glad you're sharing that space with your hubby and not me or Som Som. We would've driven you nuts!!

Anonymous said...

WoW! You were right, it is pretty small, but so cute! I'm glad you have your wedding pictures up, they are so pretty. Miss you guys!