Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good Morning!

So, anyone that knows me knows I'm not a morning person. This morning this was especially true...Matt called before my alarm went off to tell me he was up and ready for Day 2 of the Bar. I turned off the alarm because I was "awake," but then I fell back asleep and didn't wake back up until 7:20. I have to leave at 7:40 for work. Needless to say, I didn't leave on time. My work and boss are pretty relaxed, so I wasn't really worried about running late. So, I arrive at work about 8:10, only to find the whole office awaiting my arrival! Tomorrow is my last day of work full-time, so they decided to bring me presents today! I was so embarrasesed because I was late and I had 5 people just sitting and waiting! Then, when I realized what my present was, I was even more embarrassed!! Here's a picture...

Amber and Shelly decided that since Matt moved away I needed an inflatable husband to take his place! He was sitting in my chair when I arrived at work! The box says "Low Maintenance Partner for a stress free, easy life." I laughed...A lot. Peggy (my boss) got me a strand of freshwater pearls and Loye bought me the pearl earrings. I'm wearing both in the picture. Anyway, it was definitely a good way to brighten up a somewhat stressful, running late morning!

3 comments:

Kelly T said...

This is too, too sweet! Obviously you've been very loved there - that's no surprise!

Tabs said...

I LOVE YOUR FRIENDS!!! They crack me up! And you do too chica!

Love and miss you!!! We got lots to talk about someday soon. :)

Melissa Lester said...

That is so funny! Carson made a paper dad once when Joe was out of town, and Joe keeps it in his office when he is out. I guess I need to catch up. You aren't leaving Montgomery yet are you?

And I'm so glad your mom likes my blog! It's like hearing that someone enjoys one of my babies!